Friday

Open Microwave Oven

·

Indian cuisines are among the best according to the best chefs and the food experts. But the sad thing is that cooking their recipes in an open fire isn’t such a good idea. With all the smoke and the soot, who would have the patience to cook? RMP introduces an Open Microwave Oven to make cooking very convenient for you. This is portable and zero fire visibility. It does not burn, does not create smoke, no shocks and cook with ease minus the sweat. The Open Microwave Oven is very safe and easy to use. This is made of lighter materials and moderate electrical consumption which is just perfect for your wives.

It is a very safe kitchen gadget because it minds on its own even if you have forgotten all about it. We can never deny that often times we tend to forget that we are cooking when our attention was caught by something else. There are also moments when we have so much in our head with less attention on what we are doing.

The Open Microwave Oven has its own self detecting device for the following.

  • Allowable cooking utensils
  • Small kitchen utensils like the knife and spoon, etc
  • Both low and high voltage which after giving an alarm automatically shuts off for safety
  • Both low and high current which after giving an alarm automatically shuts off
  • Dry boiling which means unattended cooking, so it shuts off
  • Overheating, it shuts off after detection
  • When the cooking ware is being moves, it shuts off
  • When 2 hours of non operation it automatically shuts off

1 comments:

Taral said...
January 13, 2009 at 10:26 PM  

good product.